Afro Cuties Bamboo Plate
***Limited Presale Price: $24.99***
***First 100 presale orders will automatically get a free set of toddler tensils***
PLEASE NOTE! Only *100* of each style are available for presale price.
★ Afro Prince with grey suction bottom + matching Toddler Tensil spoon and fork set
★ Afro Princess with blush suction bottom + matching Toddler Tensil spoon and fork set
Transform your little one’s meal experiences! Not only are these plates cute, but they are also sustainable and eco-friendly. Bamboo is one of the quickest natural growing resources in the world.
Your child is going to love these Afro Cutie bamboo plates!
- Toddler Plate - Made to hold full-size portions for kids with big appetites.
- 3 compartment sectioned bamboo plate helps balance meals. Perfect for baby-led weaning!
- Removable Non-Slip Bottom - Less mess and stress with a powerful silicone suction bottom that easily attaches to any flat surface to reduce spills, with a quick-release tab for easy removal.
- Fits on most high chairs.
- Trippin Along Boutique uses high-quality sustainable materials. Our Bamboo plates with silicone suction bottom are plastic-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free, and made with no biologically harmful chemical materials.
Washing and care
- Silicon suction must be detached from the plate and washed separately
- Hand wash with mild soap only. Pat the plate dry immediately.
- Do NOT wash in the dishwasher
- Do NOT allow the bamboo plate to soak in water.
- Do NOT allow your child to throw the bamboo plate off the high chair or table, this may cause damage. Supervision is recommended.
To maintain the luster and colour of the Afro Cutie bamboo plates/ Toddler Tensils use any of these food-safe oils: coconut oil, vegetable oil, Mineral oil
Just pour any of these oils on a clean cloth, spread it all over your bamboo plate or toddler tensil. Then, remove the excess oil with a dry cloth and enjoy your freshly restored Afro Cutie plate or Toddler Tensil!
Maintain this monthly polishing with food-grade oil to keep the longevity of the product.
Mix some baking soda with soapy water (1:2 ratio). Then, scrub the stain using this mixture and let it sit for a few minutes. Finally, rinse it with water and dry it with a clean cloth.
*Delivery dates will vary and cannot be guaranteed as this is a presale item. Don't worry! It will be worth the wait :)
Trademark Patent Pending